~a simple spirituality~



this is my path

the love of land, sea and sky reflected in my triskele.

a love of nature enhanced by the seasonal festivals that gives my life a cyclical rhythm~lets me connect that little bit more deeply with the life of the land around me, with times that have been sacred to our ancestors for thousands of years~

we have the autumn equinox or alban elfed 'light of the water' to celebrate in a few short weeks the day and night will be equal but the power of the sun will wane, the harvest will be over and we shall prepare for the long nights of winter.


will worthington


there is no book with words to follow and abide by~there are the myths and folklore of the land and the ancestors, an ancestral heritage to follow, bring alive and keep alive.
a heritage being kept alive with words and song.