~a simple spirituality II~

my spiritual path maybe simple, but it is also very much a constant, everyday spirituality~ one i cannot get away from, i cannot imagine my life empty of the thoughts and feelings i have for the world around me.

the wheel of the year flows in its constant circle marking the constant change taking part both within me and the world around me



*triads*

reverence for the earth, ancestors and gods~the land, sea and skies

the life energy flowing sunwise~the flow of divine energy

~which comes from the connection with the spirits of the land~*wind*rivers*

*tree's~the standing folk*



*stones*



~which comes form the ancestors and gods~the song of the land of my ancestors.





a comfortable, uncomplicated, but at the same time deeply complex path followed over years

finally being defined~a new 'old' path to follow, but one that is familiar.