Hey shoe designers -- listen up!
Why is a good black flat so hard to come by?
Here are the requirements:
- leather! (not that 'man-made-material' bullshit)
- leather sole! (not that dumb, thick, ugly rubber stuff)
- a slight heel! (not totally flat so your legs look like stumps)
- affordable! (we working stiffs can't shell out $200+ for a SIMPLE BLACK FLAT! $70 is my max.)
- comfortable! (we'll be walking a lot - that's why we're buying flats!)
I haven't been to DSW yet; I'll try it, but I hope it's worth the trip. Any other suggestions? (I can't do online shoe shopping - my feet suck and have actually grown in the last couple of years, so I have to try on every pair....sometimes I'm an 8; sometimes I'm an 8.5.)
OK, enough of my bitching....on to pretty design!
I love the white, with just enough color in the details:
Have a great Friday! xo
interior photos: insidehomepage.com