Let's Do This

The last 6 weeks of my life have been a whirlwind of craziness.  
Good craziness, mind you, but crazy all the same.

So, I took a new job, which meant leaving my favorite-boss-ever and Roxie Daisy.  

(Karen is coming up on her one-year anniversary - if you're anywhere near Charlottesville, you must stop in and tell her congratulations!)


 
 That said, I am choosing not to talk about my new job here on the blog.  If you want to know about it, please email me and I will give you all the details.  This decision comes from the desire to now have my blog be solely mine --- My voice... my likes, my dislikes, my viewpoint....without being tethered to a business.  

I started this blog (over 3 years ago) because I wanted a creative outlet and to share my business (RIP Pillow Mint...sniff.) Well, the business is gone, and choosing not to blog about where I work gives me a greater sense of freedom.

I am now going to blog about all things personal, with the bulk of posts (I think) leaning towards interiors.  I for sure will also be blogging about art, fashion, food, TV, and movies. 
Join me on the ride!

 
 I haven't been commenting on your blogs lately, and I apologize.  
I'm slowly but surely getting back on track.


Have a spectacular weekend!

The amazing glass sculptures are by the artist