One day you told me that you never wanted to
leave, that you would be there loving me to the
eternity. People change, feelings change, you changed,
I changed. Please don't come back telling me that
you love me again or that you never stopped loving me.
Oh' well the truth is that I'm still loving you, you are
the love of my life, but you don't know how to love, you
cannot stay with just one person, you never did, that
was the problem. You are my drug & with a little overdose
everything goes down, I cannot live with you & without you.
We are made for each other but not for being together,
that's why I need to let go of you, for your own good &
for mine, it's not healthy for us being together, we are
becoming insane triying to protect something that was
never ours in the first place, we cannot fight for something
that destroys us little by little, maybe yesterday but today
I cannot fight for you. The saddest part is that because of
you I don't trust anyone no more, I'm afraid of love again,
I'm afraid of trust & to feel in love again. I don't want to be
dissapointed again. If someone comes to my life, he would have
to prove me that he is not like the other guys... & I don't think
that is going to happen soon :/