~sick bed blues~


i can almost hear bob dylan singing...


thank you all for you get well wishes

i became much worse yesterday and swampy called the doctors and had a long chat with him he was so worried...the doctor come round about 7pm and actully put on gloves, mask and gown before coming into the house and as it turns out i have swine flu and am now confined to bed and quarantined for a week.

good grief~the last thing i expected.

before i fell asleep last night i dosed myself up on paracetamol plus and so when i woke this morning i didnt feel too bad and in a hopeful way thought the worse was actually over. so i asked swampy to get my laptop~i can now feel it creeping back up on me and my temperature is going back up.

i cannot imagine spending a week confined like this~luckily my window is a large one and faces our garden, i have the windows wide open so i can see and hear the birds, see the sky and feel the breeze come though the room.

*~*the best thing is the jam jar of sweet peas and lupins swampy has put on my windowsill*~*