~thoughts~


as you know i have spent the last two years working on my BA (Honours) in history with the open university and this month started my third course~exploring history: medieval to modern 1400-1900~which is turning out to be fantastic, the reading is really interesting, if france, england and burgundy in the fifteenth century is your thing!


well, i have all my future courses planned out and it will take me another 2-3 years to complete my degree and for a few weeks now i have been pondering what to do after that.

i have always wanted to be an archaeologist~since i was really tiny in fact, but now i find my thoughts turning more to research, conservation...that kind of thing and have decided that~wherever my m.e finds me in three years time~ i would like to continue my studies and do my masters in history.

i have spent some time this morning reading up on the work needed and the subjects to be covered, i am one of those people who love reading, note taking, research and essay writing so to me the thought of continuing my studies is so exciting
*like being handed a pot of gold*