~irrational...~


















...illogical, senseless

why would i go from good mood to foul in the space of seconds?
maybe i am just being over sensitive to passing comments that mean nothing.
i try not to get in bad moods~i have nothing to get that way over.



maybe its my m.e being a bit touchy and making me feel horrid. i woke up this morning feeling so exhausted, it took me over an hour just to feel my version of normal. i have found a good indicator of my m.e is my writing and general brain funtion~today i could barely write and my brain has just been a mush of jumble...
to be honest i would happy go to bed right now...its not even 6pm here...and stay there until morning with no dinner, like a naughty child sent to be early...
these moods always make me so guilty as i then take it out on swampy...

so i am sitting listening to the piece of music guaranteed to cheer me up...
Luigi Boccherini's~La Musica Notturna Delle Strade Di Madrid No. 6, Op. 30
its the tune that makes my heart explode with its beauty, remember?