~festivities over yet?~

sleeping beauty~edward burne-jones



well the last week have been really busy for all the obvious reasons!

today i find myself in a kind of weird limbo with the new year coming upon us and a new year camp, incorporating a new year party which i am not really looking forwards to...i have my two coming exams in my head right now and although i will be taking my books and lap-top away to work on my essay i still feel it will be five days missed to my deadlines...

to be honest i want to stay in my little cosy home in peace and quiet, sleeping in my warm comfy bed...


i was given two great books as gifts...


i had an early night last night with a nice chamomile and spearmint tea and started to read both but my mind was not really focusing and so i only managed a page of each!

i was also given an ipod nano which i am struggling to work~how can something so small be so complicated? i am sure its just me and my 'techno-fear'!