~autumn equinox photos~

 
i thought you might like to share my autumn equinox with me
 
 



it was a lovely solitary ritual combining my own things with those of the joint ritual with my stonewylde clan
 




 
i had a lovely hour or so and i chose to burn
 
***
from my journal later that night i talked about how this is a time to de-clutter, to let go of things that hold the past and so are holding you back from moving forwards.
with that in mind i started to physically de-clutter-to gather the things i no longer wear, use, read ready to take them to charity shops etc next week.
 
i thought do i really need all of these clothes? these books i no longer read?
 
the answer of course is no!
 
so i was ruthless, very ruthless and so have two bags of clothes to go to the air ambulance and tomorrow will sort through books to go to oxfam.
we also have a huge pile of paperwork that we need to take to my mums to burn in her big burner...another excuse to have a bonfire.
 
***
 
 
today i had planned to start my de-clutter in the living room-my mum bought us this paisley throw for our sofa which i love as its made our living room 'something else'....making me want to de-clutter and prepare for cosy winter nights.
 
my main bookcase is in this room and as my book collection...that is the books i am always reading in full or dipping into for information...is ever expanding, i need to clear a shelf on my bookcase from 'nik-naks' to make room for my books.
well those plans have gone by the by-it is pouring with rain and swampy isn't feeling his best so has settled down to watch assorted car racing on the tv, i have the two small fuzzies out for an extended playtime...meaning i keep having to stop typing when one FRANTICALLY CLIMBS MY...(there is my point...mismi climbed up keen to explore my desk and decided to caps lock at the same time) to explore the wonders that is my desk.
mismi is now trying to scale the bookcase while inca is busy having some food in the hallway.
 
once they go back into their cage swampy will still be watching the racing so i shall maybe watch a dvd here in the bedroom-so far this morning i have read some of 'the shelters of stone', some writing from the druid network so i think a film may down down a treat.
 
its also very chilly here so the perfect weather to get under a blanket and watch a good film or read a good book
 
***