~no? really?!~

this is what i imagine you would say if i told you that several times this week the temperature in our garden has hit as high as 119f

no?

really?!

yes it has, most days it has been too hot to do anything out there.
during the shady moments at the start and end of the day i have done a little planting~moving some bulbs and plants as swampy has mapped out the footprint of the grrl-cave
 (we have picked out a 8x6 pent roofed shed!)
and we had to rescue the plants.

i have also been planting out some plants we bought last week, but now i need to plant out more that we bought on wednesday when we took my ma out for the day!

my internal body clock has been waking me around 6am each morning and this morning i had an early bath, for which i had to forgo my morning yoga session...with m.e and fibro my life is full of compromises~the actual physical effort of bathing tires me out so no 'spoons' for yoga as well (i usually have a bath before bed that way i can just collapse into bed then!)
i have just hung a little washing out on the line and had a mug of lemon tea before we take flynt for a run over the forest.

today we are travelling up to the malverns for two days (hence the early bath) as swampy has a 'busfest' (until last year was known as vanfest) meeting~i took a step back from being actively involved last year~there was wayyyyy too many chiefs and egos for my liking.
we are not going until after 3 as i have a doctors appointment to discuss my diabetes medication and for the doctor to look into my suspected arthritis.

later today i will help swampy load up Pretty Pagan and off we go...must not forget to pack books and crochet!