Cheeky

I was raised by a mother who made me write Thank-You notes.  I wrote them as a child, I wrote them as a teenager, I wrote them as a newly-wed and for presents given in the years following.  And then I stopped.  I rarely (shame-on-me!) write a thank you note anymore.  What is wrong with me?  I mean, seriously, it takes about two seconds and it's just the right thing to do.  I hereby resolve to send a nice note for every Christmas present I receive this year.

ANYHOO, if you are quite brazen, self-righteous, or just plain FUNNY, you should buy these cards and send them to the people who didn't write a thank-you note for your generous gift.



I deserve this card.
If you send me this I will laugh my ass off and accept it graciously.
Because, really - thank you so much for your lovely gift!