You never realize how much you love a person
but when that person decide to go away of your
life....

It hurts, obviously it does & a lot, I'm human, I do
love & I do have feelings too, sometimes people
don't understand that. You cannot forget what you
had with a person from night to morning, you cannot
tell your heart to not feel what you're feeling anymore
you just can't do that, because that's not the way the
heart & the feelings function.

You're the only person I cared about, I love like I've
never loved someone & I still do both, I miss you but
I can't do anything but respect your decision & to
understand that you don't want to stay by my side.
I'm sixteen & I think you're the love of my life, so what?
people like you are impposible to forget, with you I
understood what love was, you made me a fool for you
& in some way or another, you destroyed all the coldest
part of me becoming it adictive to you. I don't beg, I never
did & I'll not do it with you, as much as I love you I
have pride & I respect your decision. I know that you'll
never gonna see this, & it's better to leave it that way...

Sorry but I needed to take out all the things that was
in my head.