~guess what...~

...its raining!

...yes it is!

and cold, so chilly i have put the heating on to take the edge off the chill for a bit.

i went over the forest this morning to walk flynt and it started to rain so i came home and changed, but i haven't really warmed up all day and i am having one of those days where my legs feel all cold, numb and tingly (i have to say here~thank goodness for spell check~my m.e/fibro has addled my spelling abilities and if you had to read what i really write i am not sure you would come back!)

i have been feeling somewhat, um, unsettled today. i cant blame my hormones anymore due to my possible enforced early menopause (still waiting for a hospital appointment to get to the bottom of this) but i am not sure what to blame...


...arrghhh yes i do its the rain!

my body is crying out for some hot, sunny days.

and do you know what the rain is doing to me?

turning me into a popcorn eating, zombie film watching freak

oh yes

not what you would expect a peaceful soul to enjoy, but there you go.

i recently saw Resident Evil-Extinction, the third of a trilogy, well most of it as i missed the first forty minutes.
then i saw the first one last night and now plan to see all of Extinction again.

i totally surprised myself by really enjoying it, not for the horror aspect but the character of alice~a real warrior woman...




i think we all need a warrior woman and right now alice is mine