Some Plans



So.. I don't know whether to be excited because
tomorrow is gonna be my sixteen birthday or
to be upset because my parents doesn't want
me to do a big thing or at least to do something,
but they are like "we will NOT let you go with
your friends at night"" ooh are you kidding me?
and neither do they want to do something with
me, "they're too busy" so I don't have any idea
of that Im going to do, and the funniest thing is
that my birthday is gonna be Friday the 13th
so its gonna be fun, we'll see and yeah I almost
forget it haha it was mom's day this tuesday too
and yeah we celebrated it with a dinner, and it
was funny too because my cousins and I were
like kids jumping in trampolines of the restaurant
hahaha so we had a great time, the bad thing is that
I was awake till 2:00am so I was like a zombie the
next day at school hahaha whatever happens
tomorrow I will write it (: so have a nice day. hugs(: