~coldest night of the winter~

that was the prediction of the bbc weatherman earlier today about the coming night.

i am not one to really feel the cold but today i certainly have. we have closed the curtains in our living room against the cold windows and as i sit and type this the sky has passed from duck to full dark and a large, solitary cloud drifted overhead, heading west.

tonight will be a night to sit curled up with a good book in front of the fire and later, take the book to bed with a nice chamomile and honey tea.

i have been spending the past two nights going to bed early with my copy of miranda greens 'the world of the druids'~what a great read.



today i made it round to visiting all your blogs and i loved the post at boho moms blog~the year of the sock monkey

which took me here to christine



so what is my word for this year?



Release!


~oh yes~

its time to release myself of all the old baggage holding me back and clouding my mind...

its time to release myself from those odd ocd moments that held back my impulses...

its time to release myself from the niggles and doubts...

its time to release my creativity...

its time to release my soul totally upon my path, not allowing the thoughts and opinions of others to cloud what i know to be right for me...

*it feels good to write this down and have it as a focus for the coming months, and just a single word to remember moment to moment as i go through my day*