~things~



i would like to welcome
 
 
 to my blog...its always nice to meet a new blogger and of course visit their own blog and this one is beautiful
 
becky asked me about my 'cauldron'...we bought it from vanfest (now known as busfest) last year and it is a gas bottle cut in half with three pieces of scaffold pole as legs...so simple but it make a fantastic 'cauldron' for fires and cooking on and will take an awful lot of heat.
to cook on it we put my big cast iron griddle on the top and it works really well.

we had hoped to buy one for a friend this year but the people who made them were not there-however we are considering making them to the same plans so i shall let you all know when we do!

***

i have been busy crafting as you will see...well you wont see but you will find out what i have been up to!

***

i have also been busy out in the forest-since the equinox my mind has been so full of new ideas that i have had to act on them as a way of release.
but it may mean opening a second etsy shop or finally setting up a small website as the things that have been coming to me take me beyond what i have been crafting and selling onto a whole new level

***