~all change~

well the changes to the land around me has prompted this 'autumn clean' of my blog~time for new back ground and colors to herald this time of contemplation and withdraw.

the last few months has once again seen my path come to a standstill and my thoughts turn away from the things i believe to more mundane, the ordinary.

maybe it was a natural standstill for my body in preparation for the inner contemplations to come over the coming months~the north wind that is covering the land is turning my mind inwards~focusing beyond the aches and pains my body brings me to reside in the 'other' me...

over the last few days there has been a shift within me~a feeling of settling down and the need to 'do'~my green man oracle has been calling me for days now although i have had a longing to go further along this path...

i am having a strong urge to change things within the home~to warm things up with strong autumn colors~to turn our home into a place of warmth and meditation.
at this moment it feels like a 'non' place~i imagine if i took out my dowsing rods today there would be confusion...

*its time to settle and focus and dream again*