~a time for peace~



To everything there is a season,

a time for every purpose under the sun.

A time to be born and a time to die;

a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

a time to kill and a time to heal ...

a time to weep and a time to laugh;

a time to mourn and a time to dance ...

a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;

a time to lose and a time to seek;

a time to rend and a time to sew;

a time to keep silent and a time to speak;

a time to love and a time to hate;

a time for war and a time for peace.


ecclesiastes 3:1-8



i have always loved this and at this time, before my next lot of studies start it is my time for *peace*

i have put so much into my studies i have neglected much...too much.

now it is time, for a few weeks at least to devote time to me and those around me.

*time to spend healing myself*

*time to spend laughing*

*time to seek*